10/6 Series Race

  • 04 Oct 2019 6:43 PM
    Message # 7918584
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

    Current forecast shows inadequate wind for a race; but if things improve, I'm planning on being there probably sailing the 185.

    Steve

  • 05 Oct 2019 3:43 PM
    Reply # 7919241 on 7918584

    I will come out if the wind comes up. Rob

  • 06 Oct 2019 8:44 AM
    Reply # 7919813 on 7918584
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

    Well, the wind forecast hasn't improved leaving us without enough for a race, so I'm calling it off. Hopefully, we have better wind next week for the regatta.

    Steve

www.TylerYachtClub.org All Rights Reserved 2013   

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software