7/15 Series Race

  • 14 Jul 2017 7:23 AM
    Message # 4976300
    Anonymous

    85F, 40% chance of rain, NW wind at 5mph. Right now, the wind forecast isn't adequate to race; but maybe it will improve. Either way, I won't be able to be there this (or next) week. Randy has agreed to administer the race(s) in my stead.

    Steve


  • 14 Jul 2017 7:18 PM
    Reply # 4977310 on 4976300
    Anonymous

    I plan to race the scow if the winds are there.  Keep your fingers crossd.

  • 14 Jul 2017 11:30 PM
    Reply # 4977423 on 4976300
    Anonymous

    I plan on racing wind upgraded to 6 with 8 gusts.

  • 15 Jul 2017 6:20 AM
    Reply # 4977636 on 4976300
    Anonymous

    Randy, you jinxed it by posting upgraded forecast :) All weather services are showing 4 mph for 10 am now. Bummer.....need to sail.

  • 15 Jul 2017 7:46 AM
    Reply # 4977666 on 4976300
    Anonymous

    Is it officially on or off?   Enquiring minds... etc.  To make it, I have to leave the house not much after 8AM

  • 15 Jul 2017 7:57 AM
    Reply # 4977669 on 4976300
    Anonymous
    Off think a repeat last week would suck.

www.TylerYachtClub.org All Rights Reserved 2013   

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software