· RULES: This event will be governed by the USSA Rules, as modified by regatta sailing instructions and individual class rules. The regatta shall not have any throw-out races; low point scoring system and the 720 rule applies.
· REGISTRATION: Early Registration opens October 1, via TYC website www.TylerYachtClub.org and closes Oct. 19, 10:00am, 24 hours prior to first horn. Registrations will be accepted in person, same day, prior to the first race.
· CLASSES: This is an open regatta. All classes welcome. Three or more one design or level class boats may race as a class. Expected classes include: Catalina 22, Portsmouth Offshore / Dinghy and Catamaran
· FEES: Regatta Fees: Early Registration $35 ($10 discount) on/before Oct 19th (includes all meals for skippers). Same Day Registration $45.
Crew Meals: $10 per person (includes all meals during event)
All fees will be collected Saturday morning Oct 20th during check-in.
Cash & Check Only. No Credit Cards
· DIRECTIONS: Tyler Yacht Club on Lake Tyler. From Tyler Loop 323 SE , take Hwy 110 south to Whitehouse ; turn left on Hwy 346 (east) to CR 3341 (4.7mi.): turn left (north) and cross bridge (1.2mi.) ; immediately turn left and follow road to TYC gate .
Saturday October 20th
7:30 am Continental Breakfast
8:00 am Same Day Registration & Boat Launch
9:00 am Skippers Meeting
10:00 am RACE 1 - First Horn
12:00 pm (approx.) Shore Lunch- Provided by TYC
1:00 pm RACE 2
RACE 3, RACE 4
5:00 pm Awards Presentation
6:30 pm Dinner - Oktoberfest Party
Regatta Wear Is Available for Purchase.
Reserve Yours During Online Registration Before Oct 10th
Short Sleeve Shirt $25, Long Sleeve Shirt $35 Caps $25